
To me, its another great teenage movie for Year 2008. Don't ask me why, but I love this kinda movies. Teenagers in school uniforms! The male lead actor is super HANDSOME!
Okay, so we had Fish & Co. Express for lunch. Student meal $4.50 for Fish & Chips, worth it! After lunch, walked around aimlessly, cause Downtown East is so boring, nothing amazing is happening there.
Bus-ed home, watched tv, and computer. Tried doing the crazy English Webquest which makes everyone goes nutty. While doing it, chatting with Mindy on MSN, and then we both became very hyper all of a sudden. I don't know what has gotten into me. I sent her the song "Miracles Happen" then I suddenly became very happy, and...passed my happiness to her.
Going out with Jessie the girlie girl tomorrow afternoon for a candle-light dinner with her! I wanna take a walk along Orchard, to snap some Christmas photos. I love taking photos, thought the pictures are horrific, but as long as I like them, thats goooood :D
Now, back to the world of Adelaide.